Thursday, October 23, 2008

welcome to the land of sports

Hello people welcome to booming sports with the JDawg starring JDawg. First saying if you ever want to contact me go and send an e mail to jacobnets15@aol.com okay thats number 1. we will be talking about the world series and my favorite football. After the end of the world series and most finished with football then we will start basketball and hockey. first let's start about the world series.
I know everyone loves the great game of baseball. I want the rays because I like the mets. So it's been looking bad news for me.So i've been watching my favorite show sportscenter so they announced clutch player of the year it was drum roll please the 1 and only C.C. sabathia. Just for info the nominees well
the nominees that i saw they were Josh Hamilton and Justin Morneau. So i hope you liked it this was my first blog hope you like it my next blog is going to be on the NFL after that the world series. I don't know that much on the world series so I probably will have a little clip for you about the world series hope you liked this blog from your man the 1 and only JDAWG

No comments: