Thursday, October 23, 2008

it's time for the jdawg in the NFL

Hello ya'll it's time fore my favorite the nfl. this is how we do the nfl. We pick a random team everyday and i write about that team and i try to show you a little interview of a player on the team today we start of with the undefeated tennesee titans. first let me tell you a little secret why i think there good all because of the defense and the running game the amzing chris johnson and the bigg and only lendale white. defense i don't like Albert hayensworth and somthing vanden bosch it doesn't matter all that matters is there undefeated. I can proove it to you that the passing game is made out of garbage the first few games kerry collins got lucky the look at him stinks trust me he's on my horrible fantasy team and because HE'S GOT NO STUPID RECIEVERS! all he has is who justin gage brandon jones bo scaifeit's really stupid if you ask me.the top rookie runnig backs in the league right now in order i would say Steve Slaton (hou) here we go Chris Johnson(Tenn) then i would say Matt Forte on (chi) so here i will put on the clip and were good see ya next time the one and only jdawg.

1 comment:

Hollywood said...

Hey jdawg, I think Kerry Collins does have good recievers. He has Bo Scaife and Alge Crumpler. Kerry Collins only threw 3 interceptions Brett Favre threw 8.